Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Movies: Gaspar Noé's Enter the Void (review)

I honestly couldn't explain the full scope of this movie to you.  It's just one of those things that you  have to see for yourself.  The basic storyline is about a pair of American siblings, brother and sister, trying to scratch out a living in Tokyo.  The rest of the movie takes you on a visual rollercoaster, that at one point, I felt kinda nauseous and wanted to get off.  I left feeling a dazed, confused, and a little high.  All in all, it was original, and thats what I loved about it. Eventhough I (along with about 50% of the audience) totally missed the subtle ending, which the director had to point out at the end of the film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment