Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Movie: 30 Days of Night: Dark Days

New flick to add to your Netflix queue...30 Days of Night: Dark Days.

The story picks up where the first book/movie left off.  Stella, has relocated to Los Angeles to seek revenge for the death of her husband (the Josh Hartnett character from the first movie) who was killed by a band of rogue vampires in Alaska.

30 Days of Night: Dark Days is out on DVD on October 5th.
 

More 30 Days of Night: Dark Days Info

The 30 Days of Night movies are closely based on the graphic novel series of the same title by Steve Niles.  I've only read the first one, but I can vouch that it was awesome if you are a fan of the genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment