Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy 90210 Day!!!

Some people with a bunch of time on their hands got together, formed a group, and declared today, 9/02/10, International Beverly Hills 90210 Day! They've even formed a Facebook group.  Eff that crappy new version they are playing now on the CW. I'm talking about the OG, sculpted hair, major sideburns, mile high bangs, cinched jeans wearing, 30 year olds in high school, 90210. 

90210 was my absolute favorite show from 1990 all the way up until when Brenda left.  Yes we hated Shannon Doherty, but we hated to see her leave.  My room was wallpapered with photos of Brandon and Dylan that I ripped out of Tiger Beat and BOP.  I even named my fish Dylan McKay.  Don't judge me!

Bonus points to anyone else who remembers this joint from the BH90210 soundtrack! How cute was Jeremy Jordan?!

Happy 90210. Go home and watch an episode.  It's playing all day on the SOAP network.

No comments:

Post a Comment