Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New TV Shows: Hawaii Five-O...review

I can't believe I actually watched a CBS series last night. After staring at the posters for the new Hawaii Five-O series in the subway for the last month, I was kind of brainwashed into giving it a try. Hawaii Five-O the remix stars Scott Caan and hot piece of man meat, Alex O'Loughlin (Moonlight).

Nothing really cerebral about the show. Old fashion cop drama with a new twist. Last night's episode centered around Alex O'Loughlin's character returning to the island to investigate his father's murder. He is then recruited to head up a new elite task force and manages to break up an illegal immigrant smuggling ring by the end of the episode. Gotta give props to CBS for the hot Asian sidekicks played by Grace Park and Daniel Dae Kim (Lost) and for holding my attention for an entire hour.  I'll definitely watch again if I remember it's on.

Watch the full episode online here for free.

Fun fact that I didn't know. Scott Caan was in the rap group The Whooliganz with The Alchemist.

No comments:

Post a Comment