Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Show: Undercovers tonight at 8pm on NBC

Gotta give NBC props, Undercovers is the first major network action-drama starring two African-Americans that I can remember in a very long time.  J.J. Abrahms (Lost, Fringe) has his name behind this series and the promotions have been ridiculous.  I pray this show does not suck or they won't give us another show for another decade or two.  The series stars Boris Kodjoe, who can hide mediocre acting skills behind his fineness, and Gugu Mbatha-Raw (say who now?), some British actress no one has ever heard of.  They play the roles of married ex-CIA agents who get reactivated. Sorta Mr. and Mrs. Smith-ish? Check the preview below.  Will you be watching? Undercovers premieres tonight on NBC at 8pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment