Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Now Playing...

Movies opening today, September 17, 2010

Never Let Me Go - Keira Knightly film directed by Mark Romanek SNOOZE

Easy A - teenage comedy about the same ish all teenage comedies are about, trying to fit in. CABLE

The Town - Ben Afflect heist drama. BOOTLEG




Devil - Part one in M. Night Shamalan's Night Chronicles. Just learned that he did not write the screenplay or direct the film (yay!). NETFLIX or BOOTLEG




Jack Goes Boating - Phillip Seymour Hoffman film adaptation of the play. NETFLIX

Catfish - The movie makers aren't really telling what this movie is about, the but the trailer has got me intrigued.  Check my previous postBOOTLEG

No comments:

Post a Comment