Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week is upon us once again at its new home at Lincoln Center and the city is all abuzz.  What I'm wondering is, does the average person really care? I can pretty much guarantee that the designers do not have the average person in mind when they create their garments.

With level of "brokeness" I will never be able to afford any of these clothes, with my "bigassedness" I will never be able to fit into these clothes, and with my "averageness", I will never be able to get into any of these events.  So why are we (the average American) so enthralled with this world we will never be apart of?

No comments:

Post a Comment