Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Business...

Yeah so, I'm a cereal eating, cartoon watching, son of a somebody (don't judge me!).  Just wanted to inform you that I tried the Honey Bunches of Oats with Pecans, and it is definitely, THE BUSINESS.  My only complaint is that the oats get soggy fairly quickly, so you have to just eat small bowls,  eat larger bowls really fast with a big spoon, or develop a system like me (less milk, push honey bunches to one side of the bowl, and casually dip into the milk prior to consuming).  Two for $6 at Keyfood this week, Holla!

Honey Bunches of Oats

No comments:

Post a Comment