Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Top Designers for Target

On March 7th, Jean Paul Gaultier joined the long list of top designers (e.g. Anna Sui, Alexander McQueen, Isaac Mizrahi) to make a clothing line available for Target stores, geared toward us"regular working folk". Is it just me or are these clothing lines a joke? Often the pieces are $50+. Is that considered affordable for a regular Target shopper? I also find that the quality is cheap and ill-fitting. If I'm going to spend that kind of money, I'm going to go to Macy's or a department store of the like.

Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Its just the same old crap made in China that they throw their names on. Why do they gotta F@#k with us poor folks, making us think we can afford designer out of a store. I am sticking to ebay! lol

    ReplyDelete