Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Monday, March 15, 2010


I've never been a huge fan of George Clooney, the movie star. I don't know anyone who wasn't in love with Dr. Ross on E.R.! However on film, he often seems to be playing some version of "George Clooney". The snarky bachelor with the devilish grin. Even as Batman, he was more like George Clooney playing dress up. However, when I watched Up In the Air, Mr. Clooney proved me wrong. O.k., sure, you can say the character is similar to George Clooney in real life, a middle aged bachelor, seemingly with marriage and children no where near the top of his list life goals. But George manages to make you feel the underlying loneliness of his character, Ryan Bingham, and by the end of the movie, he makes you want to reevaluate what is taking priority in your life. Bravo George!

George Clooney IMDB

Up in the Air Trailer 

No comments:

Post a Comment