Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Show: Justified


I just finished watching episode 1 of the new FX series Justified (download for free on Itunes).  I'm officially hooked.  Now if I can just remember to watch it on Tuesday nights at 10pm.  I may have to wait until the season is over to Netflix it.

I haven't watched an FX television series since before Nip/Tuck started sucking. I decided to give the show a try because it stars my husband, Timothy Olyphant (better known as Sheriff Seth Bullock from Deadwood) as a U.S. Marshall, with anger issues, ordered to work in his hometown of rural Kentucky.  The show is hardcore.  I stopped counting how many people got shot in the first episode.  Definitely a show to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment