Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

TransForm Me

O...M...G! That's Laverne's (the lead tranny) favorite saying, along with other tranny ditties like, "Work", "Diva", and of course, "Fabulous!".  FYI, Laverne is from that horrible Sean Combs show "I want to work for Diddy" that I never watched.  I'm more familiar with her upside down lap dance seen at Lucky Cheng's in NYC.

TransForm Me premiered last night on VH1.  I was so excited!  Essentially, three fabulous transgendered women give makeovers to unassuming real women with low self-esteem (i.e. hot messes).  Last night was a dopey white girl from Mobile, Alabama of all places, who had recently lost 60lbs. She looked like a deer caught in the headlights when three loud trannies rolled up on her door step.

This show has the potential to be one of my top ten reality shows (we all know how I love my queens and trannies).  At times, Laverne turns on the "Tyra" a little too much.  Poor little ugly girl was trying to tell her story, and Laverne kept bringing the conversation back to her struggles as a poor little black boy trapped in a woman's body.  I know this is your show boo boo, but it's not all about you. I will definitely will give it another go. 

Snaps for the kids!
TransForm Me Episode 1

No comments:

Post a Comment