Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Eff Twilight!

For you real vampire geeks (like moi)...
Dead and Gone (Sookie Stackhouse Novel #9) comes out in paperback on April 6th! For those of you not in the know, the HBO series True Blood is based on the Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris.  However, surprisingly enough, the books have more violence, blood, and sex than HBO!! They are very quick reads, and you can often find the series on sale at Target for less than $6 each.  I have almost missed my subway stop on many occasions reading these juicy stories.  So I say, EFF TWILIGHT with their brooding, sexless vampires!!  Start reading the Sookie Stackhouse today and catch up before the cable starts back up for Season 3 on June 13th (just be forewarned that HBO takes a few liberties with their story lines)!

Sookie Stackhouse Novels
Clips of Season 3 of True Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment