Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Movie: Hard Candy


So if you know me, you know that I'm slightly addicted to horror movies.  Hard Candy (2005) stars a young, Ellen Page (Juno) and Patrick Wilson (The Watchmen).  I've heard about this movie for some time, but I'm not quite sure as to why I've avoided it.  Now I know!!!  The first 20 minutes is kind of slow moving and a little difficult to watch. Intense close ups of Patrick Wilson's older character trying and seduce a very young pubescent looking Ellen Page.  I don't want to give away the rest of the movie, but just know that it has a twist like none other, and it quickly picks up the pace.  

Definitely an original story (which is not too common in horror flicks these days).  Netflix must see!!
Hard Candy IMDB
Hard Candy Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment