Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Mafia!! Movie Ticket Prices Increase Again...


Out of the blue, we find out that ticket prices are set to increase 5% starting...TODAY!!! Thanks for the warning movie theaters.  It looks like the influx of these big budget 3D movies is to blame.  However, if your looking to go see Clash of the Titans on April 2nd, it will cost you almost $20 per person. Those are Mafia prices. Straight up jacking your wallet. Seriously hoping your not looking to buy any snackicakes to munch on during the movie, because a date night may run you $60+ (or you can just stash your purse with goodies from Walgreens and McDonalds like I do). 

"Ey yo, bootleg man! What you got yo? 2 for 10?!"

2 comments:

  1. LMAO, There is no movie I want to see so bad that I am going to drop $20.00 on it. I mean I have a kid so for him the sacrafice is worth it (sometimes) but it would be a very rare treat. White castle after the flick for him. Or the McDonalds 2 for $3 deal. LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. thank god for discount movie passes at my job!

    ReplyDelete