Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Say Wha?! Be Bood Johnny Weir on Sundance Channel


I am seriously hating on anyone and everyone who did not tell me about this dude during the Winter Olympics.  I would have been watching the Men's figure skating competition religiously! I am truly upset that I am so late with this.  Be Good Johnny Weir which airs on the Sundance Channel on Mondays at 10:30pm, and actually premiered in January, follows the life of the flaming, Russian loving, cat suit with fur trim wearing, US Olympic Men's Figure skating DIVA, Johnny Weir, on his quest for Olympic Gold.  He is officially my favorite gay of the moment and I will be watching every Monday. WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment